Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pushin' through the spring shows!

As you guys know, I've been doing lots of craft shows this spring (for me at least). We're not done yet! I have one that's a week away, but so far, so good.

I'm sure you all have noticed that the online shop has been empty for some time. As you can imagine, it's pretty hard to keep it stocked up on top of all the shows and school. Finals week is quickly approaching and I can't promise my sanity for the next two weeks, haha.

Anywho, here's some photos from the past two craft shows I've been in!

Funky Finds Spring Fling:




Etsy Dallas Spring Bash:


The guy in the picture may or may not be the boyfriend. :P


And if you didn't notice, I'm now making keychains! :D
Here's a photo of some that haven't quite been finished (they're missing stuffing!).



More to come! I hope to see you all at the Bazaar Days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the new keychains! too cute!