Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back after a long, unplanned break!


Malakai the Elephant
Photo by Brad Holt

After disappearing from the internet world for an entire semester, Fuzzy Muffins is back in business! The website is officially working again, Twitter will no longer be my only form of communication, and new plushies are being added to the shop. Finally!

The past couple months have been pretty hectic. Once school started back up in the fall, my typography class took up a majority of my free time. Any moments that weren't spent staring at typefaces were distributed among club events, networking with other designers, and getting (or trying to get) a few hours of sleep every night!
Alright, alright. I won't lie. There was a lot of potential crafting time that was thrown aside to spend time with the amazing new boy in my life, Brad. I'm sure you'll hear more about him later on. :)

Christmas was all over Texas this year! I ended up traveling between Rosenberg, Aledo, and El Campo to spend celebrate three separate Christmases with my mom, Brad's family, and a bunch of others. Despite all the driving, it was an awesome holiday week.


Brad and I at Big D NYE!

And here we are. 2009. Brad and I went to the Big D NYE in Dallas to celebrate the coming of the new year. It was INSANE. People filled the streets of downtown Dallas... you couldn't see where they ended! Amazingly enough, we ended up in the second row right in front of the main stage. Definitely the most awesome New Years celebration I've ever been a part of.

My resolutions for 2009:
  1. Create two Fuzzy Muffins creations per week.
  2. Use my new Canon DSLR camera more.
  3. Save up for a Smart Car.

Photo by Brad Holt
Amazingly cute purse: Faite Designs

No more excuses. Fuzzy Muffins is back.


Gala and Sampson
Photo by Brad Holt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"No more excuses. Fuzzy Muffins is back."

WOOT!!!