Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Day of Classes


Custom Iguana and Penguin

Ah, the first day of classes. It started off well, went a little downhill, and then ended amazingly. Since I plan on working this semester, I made it a point to only enroll in 12 credit hours. Six of these hours are mandatory design classes, and then I was enrolled in a marketing class and honors medieval art history.

Well, the marketing class seems like it's going to be pretty easy AND interesting! My professor has an understandable accent, which is always a plus. The day seemed to be going great... until the honors art history class. SUPER reading and writing intensive. Like. Ridiculously reading and writing intensive. AND all the books (at least 30 of them) are on reserve in the library. Sorry, I just don't have time to spend reading tons of books in the library.

Long story a little shorter, I dropped the class and got into Buyer Behavior! I'm actually really excited about that course. :) AND I might have a job at the local Joann Fabric Store, which would be awwwwesome.

Anyway, I finished two of my six custom orders this week. Hopefully they are well received! I'm sure you'll hear from me again after I see how ridiculously time consuming my design classes are going to be.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!

those are amazing. The penguin is sooooo cute. that girl is going to pee her pants.

oh and for those reading,
3 credit hours of comm design = 20 hours a week of work.. at least.

Unknown said...

six?? custom orders?!?!?! that's insane. mark-up time! :)

Unknown said...

almost been a month... update me.