Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Quick Update


Yuri the Koala

Today I updated the website a little. Nothing big, just a few changes here and there. I added some photos under the About and Product sections and changed the ones on the home page. Those will probably be changing again soon, but I figured it was due time to show some new stuffies.

I'm still loaded down with lots to do. I'm nearing completion on one custom order, a rather large (well, for crochet) purple penguin. After this little guy is done, I have four more orders.. possibly five! I'm definitely expanding my patterns on these though. Iguanas, manatees, platypuses... should be interesting!

I have a giant decision to make this week. I just found out about the Funky Finds Spring Fling craft show in April. It sounds like tons of fun, and I'd LOVE to participate.. I'm just a little unsure if I'll be able to prepare enough beforehand! I'll definitely have to get REALLY serious about getting a lot of animals finished quickly. I'll probably think it over for a few nights and figure out if I really have the time. However, there's an extremely high possibility Fuzzy Muffins creations may make their first public outing this spring!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the craft show would be really cool!! tough with comm design tho. believe me, I know.