Monday, April 27, 2009

Mission Complete: Spring Fling Craft Show


Me at the Fuzzy Muffins booth!

I know you haven't heard from me much lately, and there's a really good reason for it!
I finally participated in my first craft show, the Funky Finds Spring Fling. It was a blast!


There were a lot of really great crafters taking part in the show. If you get the chance, definitely check out these two really great companies:
  1. Heatherly : These guys make amazingly cute stationary, and the owners, Heather and Jackson Chang are great people!
  2. Bella Bejewled : Sarah Page makes beautiful jewelry! She was my neighboring booth, and her and her friends were absolutely amazing!
The Funky Finds show was the first craft fair for a lot of crafters, but everyone did so well! I wish I had more pictures of the place, but I ended up staying at my booth for a majority of the show. I can definitely say I learned a few things for next time, however. A food/drink ice chest will definitely be something I bring to my next show! You really get the munchies chillin' at a table all day.

I now have 50+ animals to upload to the website. I'll be adding a few daily, so keep checking back to see if there are any plushies that are calling your name!

2 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

I remember you from last year. Will you be a vendor this year too?

Fuzzy Muffins said...

I will be! See you there?