Monday, January 11, 2010

Secret Project Revealed!


Waldrup the Walrus

Hellooooooo, Walrus. Not bad for the first run, eh? I'm pretty pumped about the new pattern. I'm working on a few other new animals, including a more complex penguin and a hedgehog!

Fuzzy Muffins sewing time has been pretty sporadic lately because I recently started working at my new job, where I'll be spending my days designing away in front of a gorgeous, 23" iMac. Woot! However, I'm starting to get into the groove of the new schedule and will be sure to set aside a set day and time each week to create some new Fuzzies!

As I mentioned in my last post, I'll be participating in the Funky Finds Spring Fling on March 13th, and now it's starting to look like Fuzzy Muffins might be present at another craft show (Bazaar Days) on May 8th! That one isn't 100% for sure just yet, but I'll be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, here's a cute plushie for you to stare at:

Squib the Whale

No comments: