Sunday, January 3, 2010

Workin' On a Comeback


Photo by Amanda Potter


I've decided I'm awful at keeping up a blog. But here we go again... it's a new year and I need to work on my web presence!

Lately I've found myself extremely inspired to create some new animals and experiment with new sizes.. and perhaps some new goods. I don't want to give anything away just yet but. Uh. Walrus.

Yesterday my boyfriend, best friend, and I had a crazy Fuzzy Muffins photoshoot! Three photographers and a big ol' pile of Fuzzies. It was awesome. I'll be adding the animals to my shop throughout the week.

I'll be participating in the Funky Finds Spring Fling again this year, and I'm super pumped. I'm looking forward to bringing a bunch of entirely new plushies and goodies to the event. If you're in the DFW area, you should definitely try to make your way out on March 13th! There's going to be a ton of really talented crafters and artists.

Keep a lookout on the shop this week! My sewing machine is calling me, so I better run.


Jacques the Elephant

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for piles of fuzzies! the elephant is amazing, I must say.

Fuzzy Muffins said...

Thanks, Jonny! :)