Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where in the world is Emily Schwarting?


Goldenrod the Whale.

My apologies for blog updates being so sporadic! Life has been absolutely insane lately.

Classes have started back up for the semester, and as I'm sure you all know by now, that means design classes. Which means ridiculous amounts of schoolwork and much less sleep. I'm taking packaging design and advertising this semester, both of which I'm REALLY pumped about. I'm sure I'll share some of my work from them on my portfolio site.

In other news, I recently moved! That's right. No more 400 square foot apartment for me! I'm now in a massive two-story house with 4 roommates. I LOVE it.


My bedroom in the new house. Note: light wood floors! *Squee!*

I actually have a designated sewing station now, and not just a kitchen table that magically morphs into a sewing table when I need it to. This house is seriously spoiling me. I didn't realize how crammed I was in my apartment, but I can't imagine going back now... Especially after lugging all that stuff up and down stairs. I learned that I have way too much stuff. Period.

Fuzzy Muffins is going to be a part of the IndieFixx Galleria this month, and I'm super excited to see how it turns out! I've been prepping my shop description and whatnot before the launch tomorrow!

I still have a lot of plushies I want to add to the shop, but I haven't been able to photograph any because it's been raining for five days straight here in Denton. Seriously! I'm beginning to consider building an ark. Who's down for helping me out? We can load up all our friends, family, and plushies and sit around skimming through design books. It'll be glorious.

Anyway, just let me know when you want to get to building. I'll be over here sketching package designs for "change." :P


Ginger the Owl.

1 comment: